11 May 2009

Troubling


I know...you're thinking I was being coy by using "Thye" in my last post...somehow being medieval in my rantings about "Thye Porch." I wasn't. I just forgot to run spell check on that one...ha, ha, ha...now who's the smart one?

All I'm trying to do here is give a little perspective on life from someone of very humble beginnings who evolved from what it was on that porch in PA with socks and shirts that don't match holding a camera and smiling while the younger one to my right is looking past me and not at all seemingly happy about...well I'm not either. For one thing, I had socks...he has boots and no socks...what's that all about? Plus, what's up with those shorts?

Listen, I have no axe to grind with anyone and no beans to spill about how awful it was growing up. We was poor fo sure...but we didn't know it. Wow! Never heard that one before...but what is it all about? What shapes us into the people we are today?
I'm not of any political party - except any party that loves the Constitution and the Country. I am wary on what is happening in Washington when it comes to protecting the Nation. That my friend, is the key, and the #1 responsibility of the President and all who we vote into office, protect the nation. Everything else is secondary. STOP! There are enough political blogs out there...I'm not going to add to them...
At least when I turn on my computer every day I can have a screen saver of my lovely wife in St. Mark's Plaza in Venice...that's a world rocker my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment