25 September 2009

Savannah





The legend of "Savannah." He has been described in so many ways... who else bites you when the desire hits?  Barks when you tell him no? Described by one as being the "spawn of the devil?"  Has a major underbite that would put a bull dog to shame? My little boy who loves me - Savannah. An AKC registered Pekinese who at one time fit in my pocket but now has hit over 11 pounds in 15 months. That's my boy...if ever you need a loyal friend or companion in times of need...Savannah is the guy you turn to. First used by the ancient Chinese Army to carry messages during battles because they were so fast and low to the ground so arrows wouldn't catch them, Savannah is the epitome of loyalty and goodness...but the underbite? Ouch! Those little teeth sink into skin quicker than a great white...let's put it like this.  If you locked your dog and your wife in the car trunk, then opened it two hours later - who'd be happy to see you?  I rest my case...

But I digress...back to PA and the fun made of the "RV."



No comments:

Post a Comment